Games of chance:" Pari foot" seduces Cameroonian youths.... by Fabove Gael


 Many young men have lost hundred of thousands in playing pari foot,PMUC and other gambling games.And others have won millions out of it.

Most gambler prefer passing a day without food,but cannot pass a day without cutting a ticket of about 500frs to 2000frs.


 Students who play pari foot, end up spending their school fees on the bet,there by landing themselves into trouble with their parents.

Others go to the extend of borrowing money or rubbing their parents and friends, just to set on the games.All with the hope to win big .


 "I have lost more than 5,000,000frs, since I started playing the game of chance".Tala Ephissian a pari foot and PMUC gambler says.

"I don't know if I can really come out of it because it has taking me down to nothing.I continue playing with an optimistic mind, that I will win a huge sum of money one day".he adds.



If Cameroon must emerge by 2035,youths need to focus on their studies and invest their money and time in right businesses .

RNNR*we give you just the news*
Contact us :690631831

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tanikeu Saah Boris, emerging football star ....his palmares.... By Fabove Gael

Sports: Ace sports commentator, Fon Echekiye becomes IFFHS committee member...by Romeo Nkenyi

Kagawa Mondi, the charismatic play maker: who is he?